Saturday, November 2, 2013

First post. Not supposed to be special.

I've never done this before. So, I guess I'll just start with an introduction. My name is Annie, and this is my crazy beautiful life. 

The purpose of this blog was to show the real me. Uncensored. There are 4 things that mean the most to me in this life and they go as follows. 1. My family. Always. 2. My friends. But not just any friends..I have 5 friends worth remembering. We go the extra mile for each other. 3. My job. I work as a direct support care professional assisting individuals with disabilities. 4. The simple fact I'm alive.

I guess before I go get ahead of myself I should probably slow down and tell ya'll a story. A story to give you an outline of this life in which is completely crazy. Everyday is a new adventure. So, if I haven't lost you already..would you like to hear/read a story?
mmk. cool.

From the time I took my first breath to the time I turned 10 I lived in Roy, Utah. God, I LOVED it there. When I look at that place now I wouldn't live there again if you paid me. My parents did a really good job of providing a large-ish home (i thought it was huge) with a yard that I swore went for miles. Gave me a big ol family with 5 friends I would grow to love. (we don't always love each other) Andrew, Michael, Beth, Laura (Lo) Carrie, & then yours truly. Select friends in the neighborhood I'd never forget. Beck's, Cembrolla's, Buchanans, Carruth's. I'm not naming the others, my siblings were more friends with them. Man, did I have a great upbringing. 

At the age of 10 it was time for a new chapter for our family. We are so supportive of each other and have each others back no matter what. I mean, I helped my parents raise Michael's kids. (theres my next blog idea) Anyway, My dad got a promised promotion (worth moving 50 mi. away) and then was denied right after we moved. Leaving EVERYTHING behind. Not all of my family moved at that time. 3 were moved out already. So that left the other 3 to legit leave friends, and our life behind and move to the smallest town in the world. Yep, Hyrum. Ever heard of it? Probably cuz it's not on a map. 37,604 to 7,758. Catch my drift? 

Looking back now, I wouldn't trade the move for anything. Honestly, looking at the way that some of my old "friends" turned out I feel better about myself. I don't feel bad I said that. I have made some great friends along the way and created my own "crazy beautiful life".

Now, if this caught you...which i'm not offended if it didn't. Remain on stand-by as I give you a headstart in this crayy life I lead.



No comments:

Post a Comment