Monday, November 4, 2013

BrynLeigh Jade Peterson

Let me just take a minute of your time to tell you about my niece BrynLeigh. She is 9, beautiful, smart, hilarious, active, and autistic. She has taught my family so much in her 9 years. Her favorite show is Spongebob. She's been drawing Spongebob since she was 4 years old. Every time she visits me she draws me pictures and then hides them. Every so often I'll be cleaning or moving shit around and I'll find pictures she has hidden.

Tonight I was cleaning out my bedroom and I found some pictures of spongebob and a letter she wrote to my roommates dog penny. Here are a few of the pictures I found. She just makes me so happy (:
We watched this episode on repeat 5 times and it was still as funny as the first time. I love Spongebob and I love watching it with her. Even though she knows every line to EVERY episode it's still a good time!
There ain't no one that can draw Spongebob better than B!


The whole 2 days BrynLeigh was with me she kept talking about this dog named rose. She said, "She's gorgeous. That's why her name is Rose". 

I love my BrynLeigh Jade. I wouldn't trade her in for all the fame and riches the world could offer me. I have learned more than I ever could from anyone else. <3




















































































No comments:

Post a Comment