Thursday, December 11, 2014

Christmas (this is for you, Kari)

So this one time I was working a grave and had this thought..."I'm gonna blog". Once I got on here I had literally NOTHING to blog about...I always have something to say..So, I snapped a friend and asked for inspiration....and this is what she gave me to work with..Christmas. HAHA

Last time I blogged about Christmas I was drunk and ranting about all the Ba-Humbugs I feel every year..Brace yourself, it's back ha ha.

*All things to hate about Christmas:


  • Crowded Stores
  • Mean people
  • Greedy people
  • Crying kids
  • Santa
  • Long Lines
  • Snow
  • Cold
  • People fight more
  • No ones ever pleased
  • You get fat
  • You have to work on Christmas
All of those reasons would make anyone a Ba-Humbug. Dwelling on things that are negative will not make your Christmas any better. But it might make it worse. So, since making that list didn't bring the Christmas spirit into me I will write a list of.....

*All things to LOVE about Christmas:
  • Awesome Sales
  • Presents
  • Singing/Caroling
  • Yummy food selections
  • Family
  • Holiday Booze
  • Desserts
  • Christmas lights
  • Christmas Tree
  • My kids
  • Crying kids (because even though it's annoying I still laugh)
  • Sledding
  • Sleeping in
  • Holiday pay
  • My grandma's Christmas party
  • BINGO
  • Games
So, that brought out some Christmas cheer inside of me. Notice how the second list has more shiz? Anyway, It's really easy to look at stuff that would teeter on the negative side and make it that much easier to fill your soul with holiday hate..I guess I am just used to not liking the holidays because I literally HATE snow. I hate being cold and I think Santa is a giant white bearded pervert. However, since he's not real (i hope your parents told you) Christmas is for family and obviously Jesus the Christ. 

Happy Holidays Bitches
<3 Annie

P.s. Kari, thank you for inspiring me to inspire others. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment