Monday, October 6, 2014

pinterest shminterest

You know when you wake up at like 3 a.m. and you're fucking hungry so you get on Pinterest and start looking at desserts? Me too. So, whilst (if you know Chandler Bing that's funny) I was on Pinterest's dessert section I found a recipe for Caramel Cheesecake Apple Dip. I know, my mouth watered too. So, as pathetic as this sounds, I got dressed and went to Wal-Mart and bought the shiz needed to make this holy treat. (at 3 a.m.)



Looks good, huh?


I knew I was on the right track when I pulled it out of the fridge after chilling and it had set up like it was supposed to. SCORE

I got a little bit impatient when I put the second layer on so I shoved it in the freezer for 30 min. Yeah, it was supposed to be in the fridge for up to 2 hours. I'm not a patient person Also, I'm not a baker. Just a cook, and a damn good one at that.



Anyway, so, here is the finished project..mmmhm yeah my first Pinterest experience and it wasn't a fail WOOT WOOT!! HIGH FIVE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment