On June 12, 2013, I lost my best friend. I understand that some don't think of dogs as 'part of the family' but, sunny was like my little brother. Here's a few things I loved most about him.
- He ate bee's
- He ate rocks
- He was scared of cats (srsly)
- He was the best cuddler
- He loved babies
- He liked to pretend he was smaller than he actually was
- He LOVED the chickens...thought he was one
- He was best friends with my dad
- He never failed to to greet you upon coming home
- He had a spot on his tongue (:
No dog will ever replace Sunny. 3 of my sibling have a new dog and they are just as cute. But, they are not Sunny, they never will be. They will be new memories, new laughter, new love.
I <3 you Sunny!